Monday 23 June 2014

P5 identify the information systems used in a specified organisation

my business is Copseys shuttlecocks

The management information system is the best way my company can gain an advantage over other businesses. as it helps the company to research new trends in an effort to maximise profits and minimalize costs for Copseys shuttlecocks   .  


 


Marketing


within Copseys shuttlecocks  I was given reports at the end of each week  this information showed me all my progress during the week such as the profits/losses I had made/ lost,


 


sales performance


 It also showed me what stock was selling the best and what stuff was not from this I then made the stock that wasn’t selling well cheaper. I could also use this information to buy more stock of the inventory that was selling well to maximise profits for Copseys shuttlecocks  


 


competitors


within Copseys shuttlecocks  I can use the information system to find out what other companies were selling and how much they were charging for them I could then use this information to gain an advantage by lowering my prices to beat them and take there costumers.


 


Financial


Using the weekly report from Copseys shuttlecocks.  I can see charts witch show me my how I should be doing for the next week. I can use this information to buy more stock or get a lone or invest in advertising or totally new stock.


 


Human resources


Using the information system within Copseys shuttlecocks  I can see how my employs are doing and how motivated they are to work. After reading this I can then give them training to improve their skills such as customer service. Also if they are badly underperforming I can fire them.








3 comments: